Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Map Trap by Andrew Clements - ESSENTIAL



Clements, Andrew  The Map Trap, 130 pgs.  Atheneum (Simon and Schuster), 2014.  $16.99  Content: G.   

This book is about a boy who likes to draw maps about what goes on at his school. One day all of his maps get taken and he has to find them ASAP because he doesn’t want all the gossip he put on the maps to get around.  He warns some people that he wrote stuff about them and that it might be spread around.  In the end, he finds his maps in his cubby and he finds out who took them.   

I liked this book because it was mysterious and I like that kind of thing. I also enjoyed this book because it was creative to map things you wouldn’t regularly think to map.  I couldn’t put it down I was sucked in.  I also liked his background story of how he got into maps.   

EL-ESSENTIAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle, age 11.  

No comments: